Saturday, May 25, 2024

It's time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be listing three things with a lot of collaborations. It's quite common within the anime community for series or companies to collaborate with other well-known things to bring in more fans. However, there are some examples of this where certain characters have collaborated with just about anyone or anything. So, I wanted to list a few today. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) Sanrio (Mostly Hello Kitty)

2.) Crypton Future Media (Almost exclusively Hatsune Miku)

3.) Naruto (Usually Naruto Shippuden)

I may make another list like this in the future; especially since this one is so short. I just wanted to list a few things with a lot of different collaborations and products. But, that's all I have for now. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment