Thursday, May 23, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be ranking the Pomefiore boys from Twisted Wonderland. I will be ranking them out of ten, as well as giving a reason for each one. I haven't ranked characters in a while, and Pomefiore is a small dorm. So, I wanted to feature them today. I actually really like Pomefiore, but I don't talk about it very much. Keep in mind that these are just based on my opinions, as well. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Vil Schoenheit - 7/10 - I like Vil, but he can be a little frustrating and unforgiving at times. Otherwise he's a pretty solid and nice character.

2.) Rook Hunt - 9/10 - Rook is my favorite from this dorm. He's so mysterious and such a creep. It's very entertaining to watch. 

3.) Epel Felmier - 8/10 - I really like Epel, but I feel like he has quite a bit of growing up to do. Of course that makes sense, since he's one of the youngest characters from the game. But it's still a little annoying at times, even if I like him most of the time.

That's all I have for now. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment