Friday, August 23, 2024

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Hatsune Miku. I feel like I say a lot of bad things about Miku on this blog, so I wanted to make a Miku appreciation post today. Much like other Vocaloid fans, Hatsune Miku was my introduction to Vocaloids. Because of this, she'll always hold a special place in my heart. Because without her, I would've never found Kaito, or all of the other Vocaloids and Utauloids. I like her voice, and she has a very wide variety of good and catchy songs. I like her color scheme, and her design. She's pretty iconic, and she makes for a good mascot. I don't dislike Miku by any means. I just get a little tired of seeing her all the time, as well as hearing about her often. But that doesn't mean I don't like her. I actually like her quite a bit, and even I get excited when I unexpectedly see merchandise that has her on it. I only hope she continues to introduce more people to the world of Vocaloids, and I look forward to seeing what her and the other Crypton Vocaloids will be used for in the future. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment