Thursday, August 22, 2024

What's wrong with free-to-play gacha games? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Anime fans are always excited to see when a fun new game is free. But as soon as they see it's a gacha game, they become uninterested. Despite this, they remain popular. I personally think there's nothing wrong with gacha games. I've played a lot of them and I like them, just like many other fans. So why do others hate them? Well, there's a few reasons. First of all, many people claim it's gambling. That's a fair concern, since a gacha is similar to gambling. But, other people just don't like them because they're not completely free. This, I don't agree with at all. A free game will never be fully free. The developers need to make money somehow; otherwise they're working at a loss. Along with this, no one is forcing anyone to spend money. You can usually play gacha games completely free, and a lot of people do. Just because some fans don't mind spending money on a game, it doesn't mean everyone does. There are a lot of people who play free-to-play games without spending any money at all. Because of this, I don't think it's fair to dislike gacha games just because they're gacha games. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I wanted to talk about this because many fans are already saying they won't play the upcoming game Floatopia just because they suspect it might be a gacha game, which I don't think is fair at all. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment