Wednesday, August 21, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing some more things that bother me in Animal Crossing New Horizons. These are just little things that bug me when I play the game, and I'm sure other people have similar feelings about it. Of course this game is fun to play. But the more you play, the more you notice these things. So, let's get on with the list! Enjoy! 

1.) Fossils still need assessed even after you finish the museum. Which means they need assessed before you can sell them, or use them to decorate your island.

2.) Tools break way too easily, even after you get the upgraded versions. Personally I think the better ones shouldn't break at all, especially with how often they break. 

3.) Having to do a seasports challenge before selling to CJ every time is a little tedious. Unlike with Flick, you can't just sell to CJ until you finish the challenge.

4.) There are too many items and not enough storage space. If you like to collect things, then you'll constantly run out of space. And it takes time to get the bells for the expansions.

5.) And finally, clothes are just put in the normal storage with everything else even though you can get closets. I personally think they should be separated because most of the time the clothes take up more storage space than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment