Thursday, August 1, 2024

Should you still play Animal Crossing New Horizons in 2024? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! I've been talking about this game quite a bit recently, but that's because I only recently started playing it. For long-time players, it may be getting a bit boring. However, I don't think it should be entirely abandoned. This game has a very large range of content, which means the options for customizing your island are nearly endless. You don't need to fully reset your island just to customize it, and you can also visit other's islands. Many people still play Animal Crossing New Horizons daily, so the community is still quite large. New fans are joining all the time as well, so there's always more opportunities to expand the community. Fans don't have to wait for the next Animal Crossing game just to enjoy playing it, since there's already still so much to do even if you've already completed your museum and finished your catalog. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment