Saturday, September 7, 2024

What is the pigeon milk in Animal Crossing? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Many players have wondered and theorized about what this strange substance could be. So, I wanted to talk about it today. Many people have thought this is literally pigeon milk, which is a substance secreted from pigeons to feed their young. However, this isn't the case. The pigeon milk Brewster uses isn't the right consistency for that. Instead, it's more similar to regular milk. Which is why I believe it's just regular milk that Brewster calls pigeon milk. It could also be a special blend of milk or something that he makes especially for the coffee. I personally don't think the creators of Animal Crossing would add anything with any odd or gross implications. So, I really do think it's just some kind of milk. As for why the option "ew, no" is there, it could just be because the player character either comes to the wrong conclusion, or they just don't like anything to be added to their coffee. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment