Friday, September 6, 2024

It's post time! And I am once again back to say that Yami Yugi is taller than Yugi in Yu-Gi-Oh. I know, that's a lot of Yugis. I also know that I've talked about this before. But this is a hill I will die on. The nameless Pharaoh is absolutely taller than Yugi Muto and I won't accept any other answer. This is extremely clear every time they're shown together, especially since the pharaoh is several inches taller than Yugi. However, most websites swear they're the same height, which they're not. It's a silly thing to worry about, I know. But these two characters have never been, and likely will never be, the same height. Since Yugi is said to be around five feet tall, Yami Yugi is likely closer to five feet and three inches, or even up to five feet and five inches. To be more logical about this, they may have said they were the same height because they both share Yugi's body throughout the series. However, I don't think that's the case; nor do I think it would be fair if that was the case. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. As always, here's a picture of Yami and Yugi together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment