Wednesday, September 18, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about why I prefer Flick over CJ in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Although Flick is one of my favorite characters, this post is more about game mechanics than the actual characters; especially since I do actually like CJ too. Despite these two having similar purposes, I prefer Flick for one main reason: the seasports challenge. Every time CJ visits your island, he makes you complete a challenge before buying your fish. Even though this is fun at first, it quickly becomes very tedious when you can't even sell your fish without completing a challenge first. It should be available as an option, not a mandatory thing. Flick will buy your bugs without making you do something first, which makes it much easier to sell to him. If you're trying to get some extra bells, it's already a chore catching all of the different creatures just to sell them. Adding a challenge to that makes it even worse; even if it's an easy one. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment