Thursday, September 26, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing Twisted Wonderland characters, their dorms, and what each one is based on. I will, of course, be splitting this up into multiple posts because there are a lot of characters. I will also be going through the dorms in order before listing the staff, and I will be including multiple dorms per post so this series doesn't take too long. I just wanted to make this little guide for anyone who may be curious or confused. Now then, let's get on with the list! Enjoy!


Heartslabyul - Alice In Wonderland

Riddle Rosehearts - The Queen Of Hearts

Ace Trappola, Duece Spade, Cater Diamond, and Trey Clover - Card Soldiers


Savanaclaw - The Lion King

Leona Kingscholar - Scar

Jack Howl - Unknown

Ruggie Bucchi - The Hyenas


Octavinelle - The Little Mermaid

Azul Ashengrotto - Ursula

Floyd Leech - Flotsam

Jade Leech - Jetsam

That's all for today! Tune in tomorrow for more! As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment