Friday, October 9, 2026
It's time for another new blog post! I was just reading an article about the new upcoming Shadow merchandise for Sonic's 35th anniversary. The merchandise shows Shadow wearing headphones, which would normally be very cool. However, the headphones aren't on his ears. This is common in both anime and cartoons. It's difficult to imagine what headphones for characters with animal ears would be like. But in this case, the majority of characters in the Sonic series are animals. Because of this, it feels strange for them to be wearing human headphones that clearly wouldn't even work for them. This would've been a good time to introduce special headphones for the Sonic characters, instead of having Shadow wear headphones for humans. Since Sonic characters are half the size of humans, it makes a lot less sense for them to wear headphones like this. There are some characters that would have ears on the side of their heads, but most of them have ears on top of their heads. It would've been interesting to see specially made headphones for these characters, but they didn't do that. I just wanted to talk about this because I thought it was strange. The merchandise still looks nice though. As always, I'll be including a picture of this new merchandise below so you all can see what it looks like. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment