Monday, October 5, 2026
What is a Mobian? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! The word Mobian is used to refer to the anthropomorphic animals from the Sonic series. It comes from the word Mobius, which is the name of their home planet in the comics. However, it isn't the official name for them. It's a word fans use because it's easier and more specific than just calling them animals. In the Sonic series, regular animals live alongside the anthropomorphic animals, so calling them all animals would be confusing. It's much easier to call them Mobians, and most Sonic fans will know what you're talking about when you call them this. Even if it isn't the "official" name, it's widely used throughout the Sonic fan base. I think it would be a good idea for Sega to officially adopt the name since fans already use it, but I have no idea if they actually will or not. I hope this clears things up for anyone who didn't know what a Mobian was. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment