Thursday, October 1, 2026
It's Raymond's birthday in Animal Crossing New Horizons! Villager birthdays are small events in this game, and you don't really have to do much for them. However, if you go to their house on their birthday, you can participate in the party by talking to the guests and giving the birthday villager a gift. For Raymond, he likes the colors black and grey, and he likes cool and elegant things. I think it also depends on his hobbies and friendship level, since I gave him a mushroom umbrella and he loved it. If you give them a gift, they'll thank you at the party, and then send you a thank you card the next day. Birthdays are the same for all of the villagers, but it can still be fun to participate in them anyways. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment