Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Was Pichu really necessary? Well that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! There may be some spoilers for Pokemon in this post though, so proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! So, was the Pokemon Pichu really necessary? It's true that Pichu is a cute Pokemon, but that doesn't mean it needs to be in Pikachu's evolution line. Since Pikachu is the most popular one out of that whole evolutionary line anyways, there didn't really need to be a pre-evolution for it. I'm sure there are many people who like Pichu, but the Pokemon itself doesn't really make sense. For example, a baby Pikachu had already appeared in one of the episodes of the anime before the creation of Pichu. Because of this, it would be hard to say Pichu simply hadn't been discovered yet. Even though it's a very cute Pokemon, many people probably just use it for its evolution anyways. I'm not saying this Pokemon shouldn't exist at all, but was this Pokemon's creation even needed? My answer is no. I myself like Pichu, but I often forget about it because it is often overshadowed by Pikachu. I don't mind that it was created, but I personally don't believe it was a necessary addition to Pikachu's evolutionary line. However, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I will be including a picture of Pichu and a picture of the baby Pikachu from the anime episode below. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment