Thursday, April 11, 2019

What time is it? Blog post time! For today's blog post, I will once again be talking about the upcoming game Twisted-Wonderland. Although there still hasn't been any new information for it yet, I figured I would make a list of the boys from the only dorm room that has been revealed thus far. I will also be including a picture of each one under their name as well. Just for reference, these boys are all from the dorm named Heartslabyul. I may make another list like this if another dorm is revealed in the future, but this is all I have for now. Since I'm finished explaining this anyways, let's get on with the list!

1.) Riddle Rosehearts


2.) Ace Trappola


3.) Deuce Spade


4.) Trey Clover


5.) Cater Diamond


Well that's all I have for now! Nonetheless, I hope you guys still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment