Tuesday, November 8, 2022

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about why I don't like the Pokemon Cubchoo. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I cannot like a Pokemon who is dripping with snot. I've always thought Cubchoo was really cute on its own, but it's impossible for me to get over the fact that it's dripping. It's disgusting, and unhygienic. Along with this, it only has one evolution; which I don't like the design of. So it isn't even worth getting just for its evolution. I may be being hard on this little guy, but it's just because I really wanted to like this Pokemon. Had it not been for the awful snot dripping from its nose, I would've loved Cubchoo. I personally really like bear cub pokemon, and Cubchoo could've been a really cute one. That doesn't necessarily mean it's not cute, since I'm sure some people can get over this detail. But I just can't; especially when it's brought up in the Pokedex entries. But, those are just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As always, I will be including a picture of Cubchoo below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment