Monday, November 21, 2022

It's time to post! Since Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet have been out for a couple of days now, there's a new Pokemon I'd like to talk about. This new Pokemon is Gholdengo, which is the evolution of Gimmighoul. Gimmighoul is a very small and cute Pokemon, but the same can't be said for its evolution. Its evolution is pretty big, and its golden color is kind of obnoxious. Not only this, but other fans have pointed out its similarities between the cereal mascot Cinnamon as well as string cheese. I have to say I agree with them, since you can't see it as anything else once it's pointed out. This is one of the most disappointing evolutions I've seen in a while; which is a shame because I really liked Gimmighoul on its own. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I'm sure there are some people who like this Pokemon. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As always, I will be including a picture of Gholdengo below so you guys can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment