Sunday, November 20, 2022

What time is it? It's time to talk about Genshin Impact's gacha system again! Yay! I know I've talked about it quite a few times in the past, but there's quite a few things to talk about. For this post, I'll be talking about how there isn't ever enough time to save your primogems between character banners. Although it's true you can easily skip banners, this becomes difficult when they're always releasing new characters or re-running old favorites. Without fully knowing the banner schedule, it's impossible to know whether you should skip this banner or try to get the character you want. Since banners usually don't run for very long, you won't have time to rebuild your primogem stash even if you skip a banner or two. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I've found myself missing out on more and more new and old characters because of the quick banners and lack of primogems, and I know other players are having the same problem. However, I don't think this problem will be fixed any time soon. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment