Monday, November 14, 2022

Splatoon has spoken! Water-type is the best starter Pokemon type! The most recent splatfest for Splatoon 3 put the three starter Pokemon types against each other. Although it was a close match, water-type ended up being the winner. I personally just choose whichever starter I like best regardless of type, and I know other people do too. But according to the splatfest, there is a favorite. This may be based on which type has the most-liked Pokemon, or it could be based on the type itself. The world may never know. But what we do know, is that the splatfest winner is always the right answer; regardless of personal opinion. That is, of course, a joke. However, somehow the water-type does seem like the obvious winner in this case. I'm not sure why, but it feels right. Even though I have favorites from every type. But, I digress. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment