Friday, August 25, 2023

3, 2, 1, post time! The blog post for today will be about Eeveelutions. Eeveelutions are evolutions of the Pokemon Eevee. Although I've talked about Eeveelutions in the past, fans are once again asking about the possibility of more Eevee evolutions. I personally don't think we'll be getting new Eeveelutions anytime soon. However, I do believe we need more Eevee evolutions. Why do I believe this? Well, the Pokemon company isn't really known for listening to fans. There are many things the fans ask for that are largely overlooked or outright ignored. Eevee evolutions are one of these things. Fans have been practically begging for more Eeveelutions for years now, but there hasn't been a single one added. I think if we were given more Eevee evolutions, it would show fans that they're being listened to. Not only this, but it may be a step in the right direction for taking what fans want into consideration. If more Eevee evolutions are added and received positively, it would show that fans do come up with good ideas that would be popular with other fans. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. The discussion of Eevee evolutions comes up surprisingly often within the fandom, so I wanted to talk about this today. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment