Tuesday, August 29, 2023

It's time for part two! Which means, I'll be rating more Twisted Wonderland Halloween costumes today. These ratings will be out of ten, and they'll be based on my opinions. I'll also be including a picture with each rating so you all can see them too. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Scarabia - Werewolves - 8-10 - These costumes look really cute, even though I couldn't tell at first that they were werewolves. Minus a couple points to spite Jamil.


2.) Pomefiore - Vampires - 10/10 - The boys of Pomefiore looked amazing in their costumes! I have no complaints at all, even though I was surprised to see Epel agreed to wear makeup.


3.) Ignihyde - Pumpkin Knights - 9/10 - They look so incredibly cool! But, minus a point because the helmets look a little strange.


4.) Diasomnia - Long - 10/10 - They all looked really good in their costumes. Even Sebek was absolutely rocking it. I also think their costumes were really creative, and the dragon choice fits them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment