Monday, August 28, 2023

It's time for a list! For today's blog post, I will be giving my thoughts on the Halloween costumes from Twisted Wonderland. Since there are seven dorms, this will be part one of two. I'll be rating three dorms today, and four tomorrow. Keep in mind these are just based on my opinions. I'll also be including a picture for each so you all can see. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Heartslabyul - Skeletons - 9/10 - Ah skeletons, a classic. However, they really upped the game with this one. It isn't initially clear that they are skeletons, but their outfits are gorgeous. I adore the way these costumes look; especially on Cater. I do wish their faces were a bit more visible though.


2.) Savanaclaw - Pirates - 10/10 - I love them. The costumes are awesome and they fit the Savanaclaw boys super well. Leona in particular looks amazing.


3.) Octavinelle - Mummies - 7/10 - They look good, and they're pretty stylish. But, personally I think they just aren't very memorable. I find myself forgetting what they look like, even though I do think the boys look good in their costumes.


That's all for now! Tune in tomorrow for part two!

No comments:

Post a Comment