Thursday, August 17, 2023

Are Rin and Len Kagamine twins? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For long-time readers, yes! I have talked about this before. But, I wanted to give my opinions on this topic a bit more clearly today. Ever since I first found these Vocaloids a long while ago now, I've always seen them as twins. When I talk about them, I call them the twins. So, why do I keep bringing this up? Well, other fans swear they aren't twins at all; and are instead mirror images of each other. To that I say, that's kind of what twins are. Rin and Len have similar names, matching designs, the same eye and hair color, and they are visually nearly identical. Rin is a girl and Len is a boy, and they come together so you can have both a male and female voice to use for your songs. It bothers me when people ship them and then say "Well it was never confirmed". I personally don't need someone to tell me when twins are twins because I can tell they're twins. Especially when they have the same last name, age, and birthday. Don't get me wrong, there are songs I like that have Rin and Len singing together, like Suki-Kirai. However, I also like songs that show them as siblings; because they are. But, I suppose those are just my opinions. Regardless, I'll be including a picture of Rin and Len below. Enjoy!

Rin (left) and Len (right) Kagamine

No comments:

Post a Comment