Sunday, August 13, 2023

It's time to post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Raging Bolt and Walking Wake. Raging Bolt and Walking Wake are the Paradox forms of the Pokemon Raikou and Suicune. Although Walking Wake has been around for a while, Raging Bolt was just introduced in a recent Pokemon Presents. I'm going to be brutally honest here. I hate these Pokemon. Their designs are just, not very appealing. I also feel like they don't match the original Pokemon very well. I understand changing the design, because otherwise they would just be re-releasing the exact same Pokemon. There are also other Paradox Pokemon that I really like, and I think a lot of them are pretty cool. But these two are just bad, and it makes me worry about if the Paradox form of Entei will also be like this. I kind of understand the dinosaur theme they were going for, but it just does not mesh well with the Pokemon they chose for it. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way about this as I do. I've seen some people say they like Walking Wake and Raging Bolt, but mostly I just see people comparing Raging Bolt to a giraffe. As always, I will be including pictures of both of them below so you all can see them for yourselves. Enjoy!

Walking Wake


Raging Bolt

No comments:

Post a Comment