Tuesday, August 8, 2023

It's time for another list! The blog post for today will be a rating of the Crypton Vocaloids. These Vocaloids are the most well-known ones, and they're still popular even now. Since I haven't mentioned Vocaloids in a while, I decided to do this today. These ratings will be out of ten, and they'll be based on my opinions. I'll also be giving a small reason for each number. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Kaito - 10/10 - Kaito has always been my favorite. I love his voice, his design, and how he's been portrayed in the games. I only wish there was a bit more media and merchandise for him.

2.) Rin and Len Kagamine - 8/10 - Ah the twins. The twins who many fans swear aren't twins, despite them looking the same, having the same birthday, being mirror images of each other, having matching names, being the same age, and having the same last name. Yeah, I'm a little tired of the arguing now. But I still like them very much; although I do like Len a bit more.

3.) Megurine Luka - 9/10 - I like Luka quite a bit. She was the first to speak English; which was pretty huge. I also like her design and voice, even if her voice can get a little too high-pitched.

4.) Hatsune Miku - 7/10 - Overrated, overrated, overrated. She's fine. Nice voice, nice design. But gosh I'm sick of her.

5.) Meiko - 7/10 - She's alright. I often forget about her, but I don't dislike her. Even though I like her voice, I guess she just doesn't leave much of an impression on me.

That's all of them! As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment