Thursday, August 3, 2023

It's time for another list! The blog post for today will be a ranking of Royal Sword Academy students from Twisted Wonderland. I'll only be listing a few today; mostly because we don't know of very many still. These will be based solely on my opinions, and I'll be giving a reason for each. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Chenya - 10/10 - I really love Chenya, and I'm rather upset he isn't part of the main cast of characters. He really captures the chaotic aura of the Cheshire Cat and I love it.

2.) Neige Leblanche - 8/10 - I like Neige. He's very pretty, and sweet. Very wholesome. But, something just seems a bit off about him. I'm not sure why.

3.) The Dwarves (Yes all of them) - 7/10 - They're cute enough. I don't dislike them. But, a few of them are kind of annoying at times. I do like some of them better than others, and I find them all pretty adorable. For the most part I do like them, but I don't think I could survive any prolonged contact with them just because most of them are way too peppy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment