Friday, January 12, 2024

Will Spyro be getting a new game? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Firstly, I know Spyro isn't from Japan. But, it was released in Japan, so I'm counting it this time. For those of you who don't know, rumors about a new Spyro game have been circulating around the internet recently. This is for two reasons. The first reason is a cryptic tweet that was posted on the official Spyro account. The second reason is an in-game achievement called "Party Like It's 2024". 2024 is the year of the dragon, so it would make sense if there was a new Spyro game announced this year. However, I think it's a bit silly to get excited about a single tweet that says "You gotta believe". It's good to be hopeful for a new game, and it would make sense for a new game to be released this year. But as of right now, I don't think we should assume a new game is coming out just yet. As always, I will be including the link for the official Spyro tweet below so you all can see it for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment