Thursday, July 4, 2024

It's the fourth of July! Which once again means it's Independence Day here in the States. So for this year's special post, I will be listing five Pokemon; along with a picture of each. This may seem like a normal post, but I picked these ones especially for the holiday. Because of this, I'll also be including my reason for choosing each Pokemon. Now then, let's get on with the list! Happy Fourth Of July!

1.) Oricorio - I chose this for the color red, and to represent celebrations.


2.) Vanillite - This is for the color white, and to symbolize ice cream for summer.


3.) Mudkip - Mudkip is for the color blue, and because I like it.


4.) Braviary - It's an eagle. Need I say more? 


5.) Blacephalon - This one is to represent the fireworks often used for the holiday.


That's all I have for now. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment