Thursday, July 25, 2024

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Hatoful Boyfriend Mirror. I've talked about this game multiple times on this blog, but there's never been any word on it since. This game has been in development limbo for years now, with no word whether it's even still in production or not. I was personally looking forward to this game so I could interact with my favorite characters more, but recently it feels more like it will never be finished. For those of you who don't know, Hatoful Boyfriend Mirror was set to follow a Mirror timeline that differed greatly from the one we have now. It was teased in the shrine dates from Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star, and there was also a Mirror comic made featuring Kazuaki-kun. But other than that, we haven't gotten very much content or news about it. I do hope that this game will be finished one day, but right now it doesn't seem very promising. Regardless, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post. As a little bonus, here's a picture of Kazuaki-kun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment