Wednesday, July 24, 2024

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing three things I don't like in Animal Crossing New Horizons. I've said a lot of good things about this game, but there are some not-so-great things about it, too. So, I wanted to list some of my least favorite things about it for you all today. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) You can't give anything to villagers if they're sitting down. Along with this, the only way to make them stand up if they're in a chair is to smack them with a net until they leave; which lowers their friendship levels. Or you can log out and come back, hoping they don't sit down again.

2.) Getting all of the different fruits and vegetables on your island is nearly impossible to do on your own. The only way to get them without visiting someone else's island is by visiting mystery islands until you eventually get all of them. I'm sure you can guess how tedious that is. 

3.) Filling the museum. I love catching new bugs and fish, but getting that last fossil you need is so tedious and borderline impossible. I'm also somewhat certain Redd is allergic to real art pieces, since he never has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment