Thursday, July 11, 2024

Will there ever be another Animal Crossing New Horizons update? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who don't know, Animal Crossing New Horizons hasn't received an update in years. This is because it was announced in 2021 that there won't be any more updates, ever. However, the game is staying popular even now. People still play the game daily, even without the updates. Because of this, I don't think it's entirely impossible for Animal Crossing New Horizons to get a new update at some point. But it is important to consider the fact that there hasn't been an update in years. In my opinion, this makes it less likely. Animal Crossing New Horizons does sometimes still have server maintenance or bug fixes, but other than that it's been largely ignored. I do hope to see a new update at some point, especially since the game is still pretty popular. I don't think it's very likely though. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment