Monday, July 8, 2024

It's time for another list! For today's blog post, I will be ranking my top three favorite ghost-type Pokemon. I often include these Pokemon on my Halloween or ghost-type lists, so I wanted to rank them today. The rankings will be out of ten, and they'll be based on my opinions. I'll also be including a reason for each one, and a picture. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy! 

1.) Mimikyu - 8/10 - I love this little guy. I personally think he's a little better than Pikachu, and I just adore how cute he is. But the curiosity of what's under its disguise is bothering me.


2.) Pumpkaboo - 10/10 - A cute little take on Jack-o'-lanterns, this little guy is adorable. I really love it.


3.) Litwick - 7/10 - Litwick is also really cute. I'm not sure why, but I just really like it. And I would like it even more if it couldn't kill me.



No comments:

Post a Comment