Wednesday, September 30, 2026
It's post time! One of the best things about Date Everything is if you don't know all of the characters' names, a lot of them sound completely fake. It's such a fun joke, and I really like the sense of humor the developers have. I know it takes a lot of time to name so many different characters, but it's so much better that most of them have names that are puns. It must have been a lot harder to make so many pun-based names for this amount of characters. It's just a fun detail that I believe really shows just how much work was put into this game. I do hope they add more stuff like this in the future if they're planning on adding more content later. This game already has a lot of content, so I don't expect them to add more. But if they do, I hope they keep this level of fun in it. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment