Friday, June 22, 2018

Since I said in yesterday's blog post that I would continue it another day, I figured I would just continue the blog post about the shinigami from Death Note today. But, I will only be including the general information about them, since there's still quite a lot of information left to work with. Much like in yesterday's post, there will be some spoilers in this post. So, proceed with caution! Now then, on with the post! First of all, shinigami all look different. Even though they're all shinigami, none of them look similar to each other. But, they all possess a Death Note so they can still take human lives to extend their own. If a shinigami accidentally gets two Death Notes, they are supposed to give the other one to the king. Shinigami also have laws and a ranking system. But, it seems like their ranks don't affect their day-to-day lives very much. However, if a human does gain control of a shinigami's other Death Note, the shinigami can offer them the shinigami eye deal. During this deal, the human can trade half of their lifespan for the power of the shinigami eyes. With this power, the human will be able to see the names and lifespans of other humans. Even though there are some other things I could add to this post, I don't want to make it too long. So, I'll end it here. But, I hope you guys still enjoy this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment