Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The blog post for today will be about some new things that have been added to Pokémon Go. There have actually been quite a few things added to it recently, so I'll be going over some of the things I have noticed. First of all, there are two new shirts for your avatar. One has Latios and Latias on it, and the other has Mew on it. Some new Alolan forms of Pokémon have been added as well. Along with this, there have been new Friend features added to the game. These new Friend features allow you to add your friends and team up with them to unlock trades, Premier Balls, and power-ups for battle. Of course there are also field research tasks and special tasks available now as well. But, that's everything new I've noticed for it so far. I know this isn't very much compared to some of my other posts, but I hope you guys still enjoy this post anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment