Saturday, August 20, 2022

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about a fan art I recently found. I don't feature fan art on here very often, but this one is too good for me to pass up. This one is an unlikely combination of Pokemon and Mario. Waluigi and Lugia have been combined for a glorious, Walugia. Although some people have called this creation cursed, I personally think it's actually pretty great. They're combined really well, and the artwork for it is phenomenal. Even though it was just meant as a joke, it still ended up looking really good. As always, I will be including the link for the original reddit post below so you all can see what it looks like. Enjoy!

The link for the original reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/wqoatg/waaaalugia/

No comments:

Post a Comment