Wednesday, August 3, 2022

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about a Pixar short. Although Pixar is usually known for their 3-D computer animated content, there is actually one anime-related thing they've made. Well, one so far. This one project, is an anime-style short for their movie Up. That's right, Pixar created an anime version of Up. Although the short itself is just a retelling of the actual movie, the animation is very well done. It shows a lot of the charm Pixar is known for, and it even shows a few tropes seen in anime. The short itself is just over a minute long, and it's a Pixar remix. For those of you who may be wondering, yes, this is an official video from Pixar. I would also like to add that I do know Pokemon revealed a lot of new information for their upcoming games today. However, someone very dear to me is a big Pixar fan, so I wanted to talk about this today for them. I will talk about the Pokemon news tomorrow instead. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As always, I will be including the link for the Pixar short below. Enjoy!

The link for the Pixar remix of Up: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pB6Q16v1DIg

No comments:

Post a Comment