Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's time for yet another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be reviewing The Devil Is A Part-Timer season 2. Spoiler free, of course. I was kind of putting off watching this because I was worried it wouldn't be as good as the first season. The Devil Is A Part-Timer is one of my favorite shows, after all. However, I was pleasantly surprised! Not only do the episodes still have the same feel as before, but the animation is great! I was also very excited to discover all of the original voices, as well! Although we're only a few episodes in so far, these few episodes give me high hopes for the rest of the series. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming episodes, and I hope the anime continues to be as good as it has been. This show has always had a lot of potential, so it's really great to see it finally getting the attention it deserves. Fans have been waiting years for this show to come back, so hopefully it continues down this road. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment