Sunday, August 7, 2022

What time is it? Post time! For today's blog post, I'll be ranking the new Pokemon. Since new Pokemon have been released, I've decided to rank them. This will be a good way to show off the new Pokemon, as well as give some of my thoughts on them. I won't be including the legendaries or starters though. Keep in mind this is also just my opinion. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Cetitan - 6/10 It has a solid design, but it looks pretty awkward and clunky. The points on its face are a little out of place, too.


2.) Fidough - 10/10 A good squishy boy.


3.) Lechonk - 9/10 Very good design; very round. However, I kind of really hate the yellow bags under its eyes.


4.) Paldean Wooper - 9/10 I actually really like how well this regional variant turned out. I just think its shade of brown looks a little odd.


5.) Pawmi - 9/10 You really can't go wrong with another Pikachu clone. But, its tiny little hands don't fit the rest of its design very well.


6.) Smoliv - 8/10 Smoliv is very cute and all, and I love its design. I'm more put off by the bitter oil it can shoot out of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment