Friday, August 12, 2022

Which are better, butterfly Pokemon or moth Pokemon? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although these Pokemon can't fight to the death to prove who's better, I can judge them harshly based on their designs. Of course I won't be talking about them all individually, since there are actually quite a few. That's why I'm judging them as groups instead. Butterfly Pokemon are clearly made to look much prettier and cuter than moth Pokemon, with the exception of Beautifly which is horrifying in appearance and lore. Along with this, Frosmoth and Volcarona are also pretty and cute, but they're moths. They're also basically the only moth Pokemon like this. However, moth Pokemon have much more unique designs. They're still noticeably moths, but they're much more diverse when compared to butterfly Pokemon. Because of this, it's difficult to say which group is really better. They both have their own strengths, and both groups have Pokemon that I would be willing to deduct points for. So, I think both groups are good. Butterfly Pokemon win for their beauty and cuteness, and moth Pokemon win for their diversity. Also, yes, I did end another competition I made with another tie because I make the rules. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment