Sunday, August 28, 2022

Will Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle get a second season? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although nothing has been confirmed about a second season yet, fans are still looking forward to another season. There hasn't been any news from anyone involved in the production, but fans speculate that it may come later in 2022. Considering we haven't had any information, I can't say I agree with that theory. Even though there hasn't been any news, I wouldn't say a second season is off the table. This show is actually pretty popular, and tons of fans are asking for another season. It's also a fairly new anime, so production could be underway right now. Either way, we'll just have to wait and see. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment