Wednesday, September 21, 2022

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be discussing Mika from Genshin Impact. For those of you who don't know, Mika is an upcoming Mondstadt character. Not much is known about him right now, but some leaks have said he will be a cryo unit. Despite this, people have already started complaining about the possibility of him being an anemo character. Some fans are also complaining about the addition of another boy, and others say he has a bad design. Although the design complaint is subjective, I find it rather ridiculous for fans to be complaining about another boy being added. Only a few new male characters have been added, but we've still had a pretty steady stream of new girl characters. Adding a few more male characters won't come even close to the amount of girl characters. Not only this, but we do need more Mondstadt characters too. Finally, we don't even know for sure what element he'll have. If he is cryo, he'll only be the third cryo male in the whole game. I personally also like his design. He looks a lot like the vocaloid Len Kagamine, which has always been one of my favorites. But I don't mind if people don't like his design. I just think it's unfair for people to ask for more male characters, get a few more male characters, and then other fans complain there aren't enough girls now. I also dislike the people complaining about how small he is, even though he's clearly a teen at the oldest. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I don't usually talk about certain characters, since no character will ever please everyone. But this character in particular is getting a lot of complaints for no reason. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment