Friday, September 16, 2022

New day, new post! In a recent post, I mentioned that there will be five short girl characters in Genshin Impact now. However, there will actually be six. I may have forgotten Diona exists. So to make up for it, I'll be rating them out of ten and giving my reasons for each rating. Keep in mind these are just my opinions, as well. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Klee 8/10 - She's very cute and all that, but she seems dangerous. She might accidentally blow me up and I'm not really ready for that.

2.) Diona 7/10 - She's fine enough, although a bit annoying at times. I'm also confused by her age. I thought she was supposed to be a kid, but she works at a bar. I'm deducting points because Venti is probably allergic to her, too.

3.) Qiqi 10/10 - She's actually my favorite out of the bunch. Her color scheme is great, and she's just so sweet.

4.) Sayu 9/10 - Sayu is my second favorite. She's a bit too lazy, but she's also really cute. But honestly, it's just really nice to see a fully grown girl who's on the shorter side and looks young. That may seem silly to some people, but little bits of representation like that really helps some people.

5.) Dori 6/10 - I don't really like her. She's only scoring this high for her blob friend and cool design. I also like her glasses. Otherwise she's way too Mora obsessed.

6.) Nahida 7/10 - She's fine. As a character, she's fine. But, I'm honestly kind of disappointed by her design. With the archons, I expect something more. But, she's basically Klee without the bombs. I don't dislike her. She's just, not what I was hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment