Monday, September 26, 2022

It's time for another new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Bee And Puppycat. Bee And Puppycat is an American animated series, so it isn't an anime in the slightest. However, I actually wanted to talk about one of the voices found in the show. The main title character, Puppycat, is actually voiced by none other than Oliver. For those of you who don't know, Oliver is a Vocaloid. He's a bit popular, although he's not as well-known as most of the others. He only has an English voice-bank, but he actually has some pretty clear pronunciation. Despite this, Puppycat does not speak English in the show. It's pretty surprising they decided to use Oliver, as well. Not only is he not as popular, but it would've been just as easy (as well as free) to just use an Utauloid instead. But, I digress. I just wanted to talk about this because I thought it was a pretty cool addition. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment