Saturday, September 3, 2022

It's time for another new post! For today's blog post, I will be ranking the Crypton Vocaloids from my favorite to my least favorite. Of course these are just my opinions, so I'll be giving a short reason for each positioning on the list. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Kaito - Although he's usually everyone's least favorite, he's always been my favorite. I've loved him since day one, so I was pretty disappointed by his lack of popularity.

2.) Len Kagamine - Len isn't generally as popular as his sister, but I actually love the songs he's featured in. His voice is really good, too.

3.) Rin Kagamine - I usually listen to her duet songs with Len, but she's also good on her own.

4.) Hatsune Miku - Miku is the one who introduced me to Vocaloid music, and she is pretty good. She has the most songs, so it's easy to find good music for her. But, it's really annoying how much Crypton favors her.

5.) Megurine Luka - I love Luka. The only reason she's this low is because I didn't know where else to put her. Her voice and design is great, and it's pretty amazing knowing she was the first to have an English voice bank.

6.) Meiko - Okay, so. I don't really hate Meiko, but I can't really say I like her either. I forget she exists a lot, and she only has a few songs I like. I don't really like her design much, as well. I can't say she's bad. She's just, not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment