Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Is Aether or Lumine the canon traveler in Genshin Impact? The answer is: neither! Many fans have debated this topic ever since the game came out. Most people swear it's Aether because of the in-game content accidentally switching Lumine with Aether, and because he seems to be favored when it comes to events and artwork. However, this just isn't true. Just because a character is favored by the company, it doesn't mean they're the canon choice. Along with this, the game messing up the main character's gender happens with both twins. As an Aether main, I've noticed many dialogues in both events and normal quests that refer to him as she or her and ask if I've found my brother yet. This doesn't mean Lumine is suddenly the canon choice. It means Hoyoverse is constantly adding new content and fixing every little bug will take a very long time. If Aether was the only canon choice, Hoyoverse wouldn't include Lumine in artwork at all. But they do, because both travelers are canon. There is no correct choice, because they're both correct. I'd like to say those are just my thoughts on this topic like I normally do, but it's just the truth. Even if Aether was originally the only choice, that isn't the case at all anymore. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment