Saturday, October 1, 2022

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I'd like to talk about one of my favorite Vocaloid songs. That song, is Love-Hate (Suki-Kirai). Love-Hate is a Rin and Len Kagamine song made by HoneyWorks. Although I've mentioned multiple times that Rin and Len are twins, I absolutely love their dynamic in this song. The lyrics are cute, the videos made for the Project Diva games are adorable, their outfits are a great addition, and their voices really suit the song. Not only do Rin and Len obviously compliment each other, but this song is actually one of the first duets I heard them sing together. It's a really cute and fluffy song, and I recommend it if you're in a good mood. The song itself is about Len confessing to Rin that he loves her, and then she struggles to decide whether she even likes him or not. Ultimately she chooses to give him a chance, and it's just all very wholesome. As always, I will be including the link for the song below so you guys can check it out for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment