Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Why doesn't the traveler ever get a new outfit in Genshin Impact? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who don't know, the traveler has never gotten a new outfit. It doesn't matter if you choose Lumine or Aether, and it doesn't matter where you go in Teyvat. Even when the traveler is offered different clothes, they always refuse. It could be because the traveler is just attached to the clothes they already have. However, I know I would get pretty tired of always wearing the same clothes if it were me. Not only this, but if new clothes were added, it would help the traveler blend in better. It would also give the players more ways to be unique. Even if we only got one new outfit per region, that's only an additional two skins per year for Hoyoverse, and only one additional skin per player. They may have to add outfits for the current regions to catch up with what we already have, but other than that it wouldn't be very difficult. Along with this, it's what the players want. The players desperately want new skins for the travelers. It would help the game be more immersive, and it would make the actual main character relevant. Even though I'm an Aether main, I know very well how disliked the travelers often are. If they had more unique outfits, players would love them. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just wanted to talk about this because I've seen so many players asking for this feature. As of right now, I really don't think Hoyoverse will be adding any outfits for the travelers. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment