Sunday, October 2, 2022

It's time to post! Today's blog post will be about the new Pokemon Go team leader designs. Before I get started, I just want to say, nobody likes these designs. They're bad. Not only were they very glitched when they were first released, but they kind of feel like a downgrade from their original designs. Everyone is complaining about Blanche's nerdy design, but really they're all bad. I was curious when I learned about their updated designs, but I was very disappointed. Spark has always been my favorite, but even he doesn't look great. I'm not sure what it is about these new designs that everyone dislikes, but I think it might be the lack of individuality. The other outfits felt more unique. Not only this, but the new models look a bit worse too. I'm not sure why they didn't just put new outfits on the original models. Hopefully this really is just for fashion week like it's been implied. Either way, I don't think this much backlash was expected when the design change was announced. As always, I will be including a picture of their new designs below so you guys can see them yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment