Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Why do the scorpions in Genshin Impact drop raw meat when you kill them? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! This may seem like a weird subject, but I'm genuinely confused about this. It makes sense for the other animals to drop meat, since obviously they would. But the scorpions are basically bugs. Even if they would technically have meat, it's hard to say if it'd even be edible; especially considering scorpions generally contain poison. I would like to mention that I believe the addition of so many new creatures who drop so much raw meat is to make up for how difficult and tedious it was to get before. However, I find it a bit unnecessary to even give the bugs that option. Not only this, but it's the only thing the scorpions drop. It feels like a bit too much. I won't complain about it too much though, since scorpions are one of the most common enemies in the desert region and raw meat is always useful. I just found it odd. Either way, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment